Are you ready to take on the awesome scenery of Snowdon? You can DO IT!
By completing this trek you will be helping poor orphans, children and families gain access to basic needs.
At 1,085m (3,560ft) Snowdon National Park is the Highest peak in England and Wales.
Snowdon is a steady, winding trek with a mixture of different terrains from straight pathways to rocky terrain.
You will need to have a good level of fitness as it will require walking uphill and downhill on rough terrain and steps for most of the day.
We recommend preparing for this trek by taking long walks and exercise, this will make it easier for you on the day.
We have guides that will take you up in groups of 8 and will ensure your safety at all times.
A coach will leave from Birmingham Head Office at 8am on the Saturday 29th September and depart from Snowdon at 6pm.
The guides recommendation for what you will need is:
- Suitable Footwear for mountain walking
- Trousers (not jeans/denim)
- Warm clothing (Layers like thermal top and fleece or windproof jacket)
- A waterproof bag (freezer bags work for mobile phone)
- A small rucksack - to hold the following
- Waterproof Jacket
- Waterproof Trouser
- Fleece jumper/Additional warm layers
- Packed lunch (A sandwich should suffice)
- 1 litre of water (Provided by Peoples Needs)
Fundraising tools (JustGiving, Facebook, Instagram and Collection Sheet)
- 1 litre of water (2 x 500ml bottles)
- 1 packet of crisps/snack
- 1 Banana (Excellent energy booster for the day)
- A chance to support the needy
- A breath-taking experience you will always remember!
Minimum sponsorship: £250
For more information about the Charity Snowdon Trek, call the event organiser on 07446 385 963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org