Local Advisory & Visa Guidance

Local community drop-in advice service
Providing guidance for daily needs in our local community and for people nationwide

We are aware that some people may need a helping hand with essential form-filling or guidance in the right direction when making applications etc. You may call in at our Head Office located at 311 Birchfield Road, Perry Barr, Birmingham B20 3BX and we would be happy to assist in the best way we can.

We also offer advice on India Visa Applications. Below are a few basic FAQs:

What is an E-VISA?
This is the quickest and easiest way to acquire a Visa which lasts for up to 4 weeks. You do not need to visit the Indian Consulate nor book any appointments. On acceptance, the Visa will be emailed to you within a few days.
Using the following link, click on the orange box titled 'e-Tourist Visa application' and fill out the online form click here.

This Application is for people who wish to visit India for a period of more than 4 weeks OR are of other nationalities. The applicant will be required to make an appointment at their nearest Indian Consulate accompanied by proof of particulars such as ID, passports, previous visas, birth certificate etc. Please fill out an application form first and thereafter an appointment may be arranged using the allocated web file reference number and your passport number.

Using the following link, click on the orange box titled 'Regular Visa Application' and fill out the form online click here.

Please advise me on OCI SERVICES
An OCI card is a multiple entry life-long visa which enables the holder to have unlimited travel and stay within India. For information on how to acquire an OCI card and more details, click on the links below:
- OCI Application
- OCI Info


Donors Testimonials

Make a Donation Now!

If you are a UK taxpayer the value of your gift can increase by 25% at no extra cost to you through. Your donation of £50.00 can become £62.50

I am a UK taxpayer and would like Peoles Needs UK to reclaim tax on all donations I have made within the last four years and all donations that I make hereafter.
I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please remember to notify Peoples Needs UK: if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.