Giving hygiene assurance to Rohingya refugee women at a time of crisis
Preserving the dignity of Rohingya women when it matters the most with the aid of hygiene packs


As the Rohingya refugee crises has reached unimaginable proportions, basic aid is being delivered widely as we all join together on a humanitarian level regardless of faith or culture. However, hygiene aid is very often overlooked in the grand scheme of things; whereas its importance can prevent the spread of bacteria or development of illnesses especially in poor living conditions such as congested refugee camps.

We invite you to extend a hand of compassion and kindness to the Rohingya sisters; especially at their most vulnerable time of the month. Our Hygiene Essentials Packs which are distributed in Bangladesh every 3 months aim in helping to preserve their dignity and cleanliness at the time they need it most. With your donations, each pack delivered endeavours to include:

- towel
- comb
- torch
- shampoo
- nail cutter
- sanitary towels
- cleansing wipes
- antibacterial soap
- toothbrush & toothpaste

Reported by Abu Hurairah (radhi Allahu anhu): The Prophet (sallalahu alaiyhi wasallam) said, "He who removes from a believer one of his difficulties of this world, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Resurrection; and he who finds relief for a hard-pressed person, Allah will make things easy for him on the Day of Resurrection." (Muslim)




Donors Testimonials

Make a Donation Now!

If you are a UK taxpayer the value of your gift can increase by 25% at no extra cost to you through. Your donation of £50.00 can become £62.50

I am a UK taxpayer and would like Peoles Needs UK to reclaim tax on all donations I have made within the last four years and all donations that I make hereafter.
I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please remember to notify Peoples Needs UK: if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.